OFFER OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION
- Fill out the application form with sum of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N10,500)
- Receive letter of Provisional Admission from the Registrar Office and pay the sum of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N10,500) as acceptance fee.
- Submit required number of Monograph(s) based on your level to the designated mail: email@example.com
- Submit required number of Article(s) based on your level to the designated mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive Substantial Letter of Admission with Matriculation Number from the Office of the Registrar.
- Proceed to pay Tuition Fee based on your level as indicated in the provisional admission letter.
- Complete your practical task.
- Write, submit and defend your project which must be certified by the regulatory authority.
- Receive lectures, submit assignments, write and pass examinations and get ready for the convocation.
Kindly NOTE you are expected to complete your registration as soon as possible for you to be added to the course classroom for lectures and other details associated with your program.
Please NOTE that if after admission AND registration, it is discovered that you DO NOT possess, any of the qualifications upon which, this offer of admission had been made, you will be asked to withdraw from the University AND automatically forfeit all payments made.
For more information on article writing and samples, please visit https://mature.ictsp.org/
Accept our congratulations.
Dr. Oyenike A. Samuel, FCCP
Registrar and Secretary to Council